Depolarization-induced suppression of inhibition mediated by endocannabinoids at synapses from fast-spiking interneurons to medium spiny neurons in the striatum
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 2246–2252, October 2006
How to Cite
Narushima, M., Uchigashima, M., Hashimoto, K., Watanabe, M. and Kano, M. (2006), Depolarization-induced suppression of inhibition mediated by endocannabinoids at synapses from fast-spiking interneurons to medium spiny neurons in the striatum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2246–2252. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05119.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 17 June 2006, revised 9 August 2006, accepted 15 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!