Preferential responses in amygdala and insula during presentation of facial contempt and disgust
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 2355–2362, October 2006
How to Cite
Sambataro, F., Dimalta, S., Di Giorgio, A., Taurisano, P., Blasi, G., Scarabino, T., Giannatempo, G., Nardini, M. and Bertolino, A. (2006), Preferential responses in amygdala and insula during presentation of facial contempt and disgust. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2355–2362. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05120.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 10 March 2006, revised 12 July 2006, accepted 22 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!