Chronic inhibition of nitric oxide synthesis enhances both subventricular zone neurogenesis and olfactory learning in adult mice
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 2461–2470, November 2006
How to Cite
Romero-Grimaldi, C., Gheusi, G., Lledo, P.-M. and Estrada, C. (2006), Chronic inhibition of nitric oxide synthesis enhances both subventricular zone neurogenesis and olfactory learning in adult mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2461–2470. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05127.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
- Received 19 March 2006, revised 11 August 2006, accepted 22 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!