Persistent rhythmic oscillations induced by nicotine on neonatal rat hypoglossal motoneurons in vitro
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 2543–2556, November 2006
How to Cite
Lamanauskas, N. and Nistri, A. (2006), Persistent rhythmic oscillations induced by nicotine on neonatal rat hypoglossal motoneurons in vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2543–2556. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05137.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
- Received 29 May 2006, revised 22 August 2006, accepted 23 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!