Age-related decline in striatal dopamine content and motor performance occurs in the absence of nigral cell loss in a genetic mouse model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 2622–2630, November 2006
How to Cite
Colebrooke, R. E., Humby, T., Lynch, P. J., McGowan, D. P., Xia, J. and Emson, P. C. (2006), Age-related decline in striatal dopamine content and motor performance occurs in the absence of nigral cell loss in a genetic mouse model of Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2622–2630. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05143.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
- Received 1 June 2006, revised 2 August 2006, accepted 28 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!