Early deprivation leads to altered behavioural, autonomic and endocrine responses to environmental challenge in adult Fischer rats
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 2879–2893, November 2006
How to Cite
Rüedi-Bettschen, D., Zhang, W., Russig, H., Ferger, B., Weston, A., Pedersen, E.-M., Feldon, J. and Pryce, C. R. (2006), Early deprivation leads to altered behavioural, autonomic and endocrine responses to environmental challenge in adult Fischer rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2879–2893. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05158.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Received 25 January 2006,revised 22 August 2006,accepted 4 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!