Stress reverses plasticity in the pathway projecting from the ventromedial prefrontal cortex to the basolateral amygdala
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 2917–2922, November 2006
How to Cite
Maroun, M. (2006), Stress reverses plasticity in the pathway projecting from the ventromedial prefrontal cortex to the basolateral amygdala. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2917–2922. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05169.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Received 23 July 2006,revised 22 August 2006,accepted 10 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!