Npas4, a novel helix–loop–helix PAS domain protein, is regulated in response to cerebral ischemia
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 2705–2720, November 2006
How to Cite
Shamloo, M., Soriano, L., Von Schack, D., Rickhag, M., Chin, D. J., Gonzalez-Zulueta, M., Gido, G., Urfer, R., Wieloch, T. and Nikolich, K. (2006), Npas4, a novel helix–loop–helix PAS domain protein, is regulated in response to cerebral ischemia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2705–2720. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05172.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Received 9 March 2006, revised 31 August 2006, accepted 10 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!