Difference in organization of corticostriatal and thalamostriatal synapses between patch and matrix compartments of rat neostriatum
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 2813–2824, November 2006
How to Cite
Fujiyama, F., Unzai, T., Nakamura, K., Nomura, S. and Kaneko, T. (2006), Difference in organization of corticostriatal and thalamostriatal synapses between patch and matrix compartments of rat neostriatum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 2813–2824. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05177.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Received 23 July 2006, revised 9 September 2006, accepted 12 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!