Context-dependent prefrontal cortex regulation of cocaine self-administration and reinstatement behaviors in rats
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 3285–3298, December 2006
How to Cite
Di Pietro, N. C., Black, Y. D. and Kantak, K. M. (2006), Context-dependent prefrontal cortex regulation of cocaine self-administration and reinstatement behaviors in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 3285–3298. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05193.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Received 3 May 2006, revised 11 September 2006, accepted 22 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!