Regional cerebral blood flow changes associated with clitorally induced orgasm in healthy women
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 3305–3316, December 2006
How to Cite
Georgiadis, J. R., Kortekaas, R., Kuipers, R., Nieuwenburg, A., Pruim, J., Reinders, A. A. T. S. and Holstege, G. (2006), Regional cerebral blood flow changes associated with clitorally induced orgasm in healthy women. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 3305–3316. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05206.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Received 30 May 2006, revised 6 September 2006, accepted 2 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!