Selective 5-HT1B receptor inhibition of glutamatergic and GABAergic synaptic activity in the rat dorsal and median raphe
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 3415–3430, December 2006
How to Cite
Lemos, J. C., Pan, Y.-Z., Ma, X., Lamy, C., Akanwa, A. C. and Beck, S. G. (2006), Selective 5-HT1B receptor inhibition of glutamatergic and GABAergic synaptic activity in the rat dorsal and median raphe. European Journal of Neuroscience, 24: 3415–3430. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05222.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Received 10 May 2006, revised 15 September 2006, accepted 9 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!