Current address: Faculty of Life Sciences, Stopford Building, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, UK.
Restored plasticity in a mouse model of neurofibromatosis type 1 via inhibition of hyperactive ERK and CREB
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 99–105, January 2007
How to Cite
Guilding, C., McNair, K., Stone, T. W. and Morris, B. J. (2007), Restored plasticity in a mouse model of neurofibromatosis type 1 via inhibition of hyperactive ERK and CREB. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 99–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05238.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 22 June 2006, revised 10 October 2006, accepted 17 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!