Hibernation model of tau phosphorylation in hamsters: selective vulnerability of cholinergic basal forebrain neurons – implications for Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 69–80, January 2007
How to Cite
Härtig, W., Stieler, J., Boerema, A. S., Wolf, J., Schmidt, U., Weißfuß, J., Bullmann, T., Strijkstra, A. M. and Arendt, T. (2007), Hibernation model of tau phosphorylation in hamsters: selective vulnerability of cholinergic basal forebrain neurons – implications for Alzheimer's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 69–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05250.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 8 June 2006, revised 14 September 2006, accepted 25 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!