Present address: Departamento de Biologia Celular, Universidade de Brasília, 70910-900, Brasília, DF, Brazil
Earliest spontaneous activity differentially regulates neocortical GABAergic interneuron subpopulations
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January 2007
How to Cite
De Lima, A. D., Lima, B. D. and Voigt, T. (2007), Earliest spontaneous activity differentially regulates neocortical GABAergic interneuron subpopulations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05251.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 12 January 2006, revised 6 September 2006, accepted 24 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!