Decreased N-acetyl-aspartate levels in anterior cingulate and hippocampus in subjects with post-traumatic stress disorder: a proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy study
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 324–329, January 2007
How to Cite
Ham, B.-J., Chey, J., Yoon, S. J., Sung, Y., Jeong, D.-U., Ju Kim, S., Sim, M. E., Choi, N., Choi, I.-G., Renshaw, P. F. and Lyoo, I. K. (2007), Decreased N-acetyl-aspartate levels in anterior cingulate and hippocampus in subjects with post-traumatic stress disorder: a proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 324–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05253.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 4 April 2006, revised 19 October 2006, accepted 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!