A population of human brain parenchymal cells express markers of glial, neuronal and early neural cells and differentiate into cells of neuronal and glial lineages
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 31–37, January 2007
How to Cite
Rieske, P., Azizi, S. A., Augelli, B., Gaughan, J. and Krynska, B. (2007), A population of human brain parenchymal cells express markers of glial, neuronal and early neural cells and differentiate into cells of neuronal and glial lineages. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05254.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 25 May 2006, revised 12 October 2006, accepted 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!