A population of human brain parenchymal cells express markers of glial, neuronal and early neural cells and differentiate into cells of neuronal and glial lineages
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 31–37, January 2007
How to Cite
Rieske, P., Azizi, S. A., Augelli, B., Gaughan, J. and Krynska, B. (2007), A population of human brain parenchymal cells express markers of glial, neuronal and early neural cells and differentiate into cells of neuronal and glial lineages. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05254.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 25 May 2006, revised 12 October 2006, accepted 23 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!