Present address: International Collaboration On Repair Discoveries (ICORD), 2469–6270 University Boulevard, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4
Visualization of corticofugal projections during early cortical development in a τ-GFP-transgenic mouse
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 17–30, January 2007
How to Cite
Jacobs, E. C., Campagnoni, C., Kampf, K., Reyes, S. D., Kalra, V., Handley, V., Xie, Y.-Y., Hong-Hu, Y., Spreur, V., Fisher, R. S. and Campagnoni, A. T. (2007), Visualization of corticofugal projections during early cortical development in a τ-GFP-transgenic mouse. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 17–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05258.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 17 August 2006, revised 23 October 2006, accepted 26 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!