Glutamatergic neurons are present in the rat ventral tegmental area
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 106–118, January 2007
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, T., Sheen, W. and Morales, M. (2007), Glutamatergic neurons are present in the rat ventral tegmental area. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 106–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05263.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 14 June 2006, revised 20 October 2006, accepted 29 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!