Present address: Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 3EJ, UK
Enhanced fidelity of diffusive nitric oxide signalling by the spatial segregation of source and target neurones in the memory centre of an insect brain
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 181–190, January 2007
How to Cite
Ott, S. R., Philippides, A., Elphick, M. R. and O'Shea, M. (2007), Enhanced fidelity of diffusive nitric oxide signalling by the spatial segregation of source and target neurones in the memory centre of an insect brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 181–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05271.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 12 April 2006, revised 31 October 2006, accepted 31 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!