Low-frequency stimulation of the direct cortical input to area CA1 induces homosynaptic LTD and heterosynaptic LTP in the rat hippocampal–entorhinal cortex slice preparation
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 251–258, January 2007
How to Cite
Wöhrl, R., Von Haebler, D. and Heinemann, U. (2007), Low-frequency stimulation of the direct cortical input to area CA1 induces homosynaptic LTD and heterosynaptic LTP in the rat hippocampal–entorhinal cortex slice preparation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05274.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 3 August 2006, revised 26 October 2006, accepted 31 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!