Time-course of nigrostriatal damage, basal ganglia metabolic changes and behavioural alterations following intrastriatal injection of 6-hydroxydopamine in the rat: new clues from an old model
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 397–405, January 2007
How to Cite
Blandini, F., Levandis, G., Bazzini, E., Nappi, G. and Armentero, M.-T. (2007), Time-course of nigrostriatal damage, basal ganglia metabolic changes and behavioural alterations following intrastriatal injection of 6-hydroxydopamine in the rat: new clues from an old model. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 397–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05285.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received 23 June 2006, revised 2 November 2006, accepted 8 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!