Melatonin induces gene-specific effects on rhythmic mRNA expression in the pars tuberalis of the Siberian hamster (Phodopus sungorus)
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 485–490, January 2007
How to Cite
Wagner, G. C., Johnston, J. D., Tournier, B. B., Ebling, F. J. P. and Hazlerigg, D. G. (2007), Melatonin induces gene-specific effects on rhythmic mRNA expression in the pars tuberalis of the Siberian hamster (Phodopus sungorus). European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 485–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05291.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received 16 August 2006, revised 19 October 2006, accepted 12 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!