Differential effects of NT-4, NGF and BDNF on development of neurochemical architecture and cell size regulation in rat visual cortex during the critical period
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 529–540, January 2007
How to Cite
Engelhardt, M., Di Cristo, G., Berardi, N., Maffei, L. and Wahle, P. (2007), Differential effects of NT-4, NGF and BDNF on development of neurochemical architecture and cell size regulation in rat visual cortex during the critical period. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 529–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2006.05301.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received 19 September 2006, revised 9 November 2006, accepted 15 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!