Importance of early lighting conditions in maternal care by dam as well as anxiety and memory later in life of offspring
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 815–829, February 2007
How to Cite
Toki, S., Morinobu, S., Imanaka, A., Yamamoto, S., Yamawaki, S. and Honma, K.-i. (2007), Importance of early lighting conditions in maternal care by dam as well as anxiety and memory later in life of offspring. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 815–829. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05288.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received 23 June 2006, revised 7 November 2006, accepted 8 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!