Synchronous high-voltage spindles in the cortex–basal ganglia network of awake and unrestrained rats
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 772–784, February 2007
How to Cite
Dejean, C., Gross, C. E., Bioulac, B. and Boraud, T. (2007), Synchronous high-voltage spindles in the cortex–basal ganglia network of awake and unrestrained rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 772–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05305.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received 1 August 2006, revised 26 October 2006, accepted 16 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!