The operant serial implicit learning task reveals early onset motor learning deficits in the HdhQ92 knock-in mouse model of Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 551–558, January 2007
How to Cite
Trueman, R. C., Brooks, S. P., Jones, L. and Dunnett, S. B. (2007), The operant serial implicit learning task reveals early onset motor learning deficits in the HdhQ92 knock-in mouse model of Huntington's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 551–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05307.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Received 23 June 2006, revised 4 October 2006, accepted 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!