Microglia-derived interleukin-6 and leukaemia inhibitory factor promote astrocytic differentiation of neural stem/progenitor cells
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 649–658, February 2007
How to Cite
Nakanishi, M., Niidome, T., Matsuda, S., Akaike, A., Kihara, T. and Sugimoto, H. (2007), Microglia-derived interleukin-6 and leukaemia inhibitory factor promote astrocytic differentiation of neural stem/progenitor cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 649–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05309.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received 25 July 2006, revised 23 October 2006, accepted 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!