Contribution of NMDA receptor NR2B subunit to synaptic plasticity during associative learning in behaving rats
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 830–836, February 2007
How to Cite
Valenzuela-Harrington, M., Gruart, A. and Delgado-García, J. M. (2007), Contribution of NMDA receptor NR2B subunit to synaptic plasticity during associative learning in behaving rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 830–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05325.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received 11 October 2006, revised 26 November 2006, accepted 28 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!