Present address: Department of Otorhinolaryngology, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, USA.
Lhx3, a LIM domain transcription factor, is regulated by Pou4f3 in the auditory but not in the vestibular system
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 999–1005, February 2007
How to Cite
Hertzano, R., Dror, A. A., Montcouquiol, M., Ahmed, Z. M., Ellsworth, B., Camper, S., Friedman, T. B., Kelley, M. W. and Avraham, K. B. (2007), Lhx3, a LIM domain transcription factor, is regulated by Pou4f3 in the auditory but not in the vestibular system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 999–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05332.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Received 20 February 2006, revised 28 November 2006, accepted 4 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!