R.H. and D.C.-R. contributed equally to this work.
A model for mammalian cochlear hair cell differentiation in vitro: effects of retinoic acid on cytoskeletal proteins and potassium conductances
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 957–973, February 2007
How to Cite
Helyer, R., Cacciabue-Rivolta, D., Davies, D., Rivolta, M. N., Kros, C. J. and Holley, M. C. (2007), A model for mammalian cochlear hair cell differentiation in vitro: effects of retinoic acid on cytoskeletal proteins and potassium conductances. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 957–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05338.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Received 21 September 2006, revised 25 November 2006, accepted 30 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!