Current address: Center for Neurosciences, Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, North Shore–Long Island Jewish Health System, Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
Changes in activity of the striatum during formation of a motor habit
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1212–1227, February 2007
How to Cite
Tang, C., Pawlak, A. P., Prokopenko, V. and West, M. O. (2007), Changes in activity of the striatum during formation of a motor habit. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1212–1227. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05353.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Received 5 July 2006, revised 27 October 2006, accepted 8 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!