The involvement of primary motor cortex in mental rotation revealed by transcranial magnetic stimulation
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1240–1244, February 2007
How to Cite
Eisenegger, C., Herwig, U. and Jäncke, L. (2007), The involvement of primary motor cortex in mental rotation revealed by transcranial magnetic stimulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1240–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05354.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Received 31 August 2006, revised 7 December 2006, accepted 12 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!