Ca2+ influx through both L- and N-type Ca2+ channels increases c-fos expression by electrical stimulation of sympathetic neurons
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1127–1135, February 2007
How to Cite
Zhao, R., Liu, L. and Rittenhouse, A. R. (2007), Ca2+ influx through both L- and N-type Ca2+ channels increases c-fos expression by electrical stimulation of sympathetic neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1127–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05359.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
- Received 11 October 2006, revised 21 November 2006, accepted 13 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!