Present address: Yale University, Department of Neurosurgery, School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Synchrony of spontaneous calcium activity in mouse neocortex before synaptogenesis
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 920–928, February 2007
How to Cite
Platel, J.-C., Dupuis, A., Boisseau, S., Villaz, M., Albrieux, M. and Brocard, J. (2007), Synchrony of spontaneous calcium activity in mouse neocortex before synaptogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 920–928. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05367.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Received 29 September 2006, revised 7 December 2006, accepted 18 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!