Retrosplenial and hippocampal brain regions in human navigation: complementary functional contributions to the formation and use of cognitive maps
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 890–899, February 2007
How to Cite
Iaria, G., Chen, J.-K., Guariglia, C., Ptito, A. and Petrides, M. (2007), Retrosplenial and hippocampal brain regions in human navigation: complementary functional contributions to the formation and use of cognitive maps. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 890–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05371.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
- Received 29 July 2006, revised 9 December 2006, accepted 19 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!