Social stress induces hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis responses in lactating rats bred for high trait anxiety
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1599–1603, March 2007
How to Cite
Douglas, A. J., Meddle, S. L., Kroemer, S., Muesch, W., Bosch, O. J. and Neumann, I. D. (2007), Social stress induces hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis responses in lactating rats bred for high trait anxiety. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1599–1603. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05380.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Received 11 July 2006, revised 19 December 2006, accepted 1 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!