Radiation-induced apoptosis in retinal progenitor cells is p53-dependent with caspase-independent DNA fragmentation
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1349–1356, March 2007
How to Cite
Herzog, K.-H., Schulz, A., Buerkle, C., Gromoll, C. and Braun, J. S. (2007), Radiation-induced apoptosis in retinal progenitor cells is p53-dependent with caspase-independent DNA fragmentation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1349–1356. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05381.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Received 16 February 2006, revised 30 November 2006, accepted 1 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!