Axons of callosal neurons bifurcate transiently at the white matter before consolidating an interhemispheric projection
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1384–1394, March 2007
How to Cite
Garcez, P. P., Henrique, N. P., Furtado, D. A., Bolz, J., Lent, R. and Uziel, D. (2007), Axons of callosal neurons bifurcate transiently at the white matter before consolidating an interhemispheric projection. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1384–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05387.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Received 17 July 2006, revised 5 December 2006, accepted 3 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!