Effect of binocular retinal lesions on CRMP2 and CRMP4 but not Dyn I and Syt I expression in adult cat area 17
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1395–1401, March 2007
How to Cite
Cnops, L., Hu, T.-T., Eysel, U. T. and Arckens, L. (2007), Effect of binocular retinal lesions on CRMP2 and CRMP4 but not Dyn I and Syt I expression in adult cat area 17. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1395–1401. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05395.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Received 20 September 2006, revised 18 December 2006, accepted 3 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!