S.L. and K.T. contributed equally to this work.
Dissociation and trafficking of rat GABAB receptor heterodimer upon chronic capsaicin stimulation
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1402–1416, March 2007
How to Cite
Laffray, S., Tan, K., Dulluc, J., Bouali-Benazzouz, R., Calver, A. R., Nagy, F. and Landry, M. (2007), Dissociation and trafficking of rat GABAB receptor heterodimer upon chronic capsaicin stimulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1402–1416. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05398.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Received 18 July 2006, revised 21 December 2006, accepted 3 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!