The extreme C-terminus of GluRδ2 is essential for induction of long-term depression in cerebellar slices
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1357–1362, March 2007
How to Cite
Kohda, K., Kakegawa, W., Matsuda, S., Nakagami, R., Kakiya, N. and Yuzaki, M. (2007), The extreme C-terminus of GluRδ2 is essential for induction of long-term depression in cerebellar slices. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 1357–1362. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05412.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Received 11 August 2006, revised 11 January 2007, accepted 15 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!