Chronic liver failure in rats impairs glutamatergic synaptic transmission and long-term potentiation in hippocampus and learning ability
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
© The Authors (2007). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 2103–2111, April 2007
How to Cite
Monfort, P., Erceg, S., Piedrafita, B., Llansola, M. and Felipo, V. (2007), Chronic liver failure in rats impairs glutamatergic synaptic transmission and long-term potentiation in hippocampus and learning ability. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2103–2111. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05444.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Received 07 November 2006, revised 26 January 2007, accepted 29 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!