The role of cingulate cortex in the detection of errors with and without awareness: a high-density electrical mapping study
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 2571–2579, April 2007
How to Cite
O'Connell, R. G., Dockree, P. M., Bellgrove, M. A., Kelly, S. P., Hester, R., Garavan, H., Robertson, I. H. and Foxe, J. J. (2007), The role of cingulate cortex in the detection of errors with and without awareness: a high-density electrical mapping study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2571–2579. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05477.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Received 4 September 2006, revised 7 February 2007, accepted 12 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!