Current address: Stanford University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology and Neurological Sciences, 1201 Welsh Road, MSLS Building, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor prevents the nigrostriatal degeneration induced by human immunodeficiency virus-1 glycoprotein 120 in vivo
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 2275–2284, April 2007
How to Cite
Nosheny, R. L., Ahmed, F., Yakovlev, A., Meyer, E. M., Ren, K., Tessarollo, L. and Mocchetti, I. (2007), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor prevents the nigrostriatal degeneration induced by human immunodeficiency virus-1 glycoprotein 120 in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2275–2284. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05506.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
- Received 25 October 2006, revised 23 February 2007, accepted 1 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!