Candidate pheromone receptors provide the basis for the response of distinct antennal neurons to pheromonal compounds
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 2364–2373, April 2007
How to Cite
Große-Wilde, E., Gohl, T., Bouché, E., Breer, H. and Krieger, J. (2007), Candidate pheromone receptors provide the basis for the response of distinct antennal neurons to pheromonal compounds. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2364–2373. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05512.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Received 19 December 2006,revised 28 February 2007,accepted 6 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!