J.L.N-G. and L.C. contributed equally to this work.
Phasic and tonic firing properties in rat oculomotor nucleus motoneurons, studied in vitro
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 2682–2696, May 2007
How to Cite
Nieto-Gonzalez, J. L., Carrascal, L., Nunez-Abades, P. and Torres, B. (2007), Phasic and tonic firing properties in rat oculomotor nucleus motoneurons, studied in vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2682–2696. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05516.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
- Received 2 January 2007,revised 23 February 2007, accepted 6 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!