Efferent connections of the ventral auditory area in the rat cortex: implications for auditory processing related to emotion
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 2819–2834, May 2007
How to Cite
Kimura, A., Donishi, T., Okamoto, K., Imbe, H. and Tamai, Y. (2007), Efferent connections of the ventral auditory area in the rat cortex: implications for auditory processing related to emotion. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2819–2834. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05519.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
- Received 28 September 2006,revised 6 March 2007,accepted 7 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!