Long-term behavioural and molecular alterations associated with maternal separation in rats
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 3091–3098, May 2007
How to Cite
Lippmann, M., Bress, A., Nemeroff, C. B., Plotsky, P. M. and Monteggia, L. M. (2007), Long-term behavioural and molecular alterations associated with maternal separation in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3091–3098. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05522.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 25 October 2006, revised 8 February 2007, accepted 7 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!