F.K. and A.A.K. contributed equally to this work.
Premovement activities in the subthalamic area of patients with Parkinson's disease and their dependence on task
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 3137–3145, May 2007
How to Cite
Kempf, F., Kühn, A. A., Kupsch, A., Brücke, C., Weise, L., Schneider, G.-H. and Brown, P. (2007), Premovement activities in the subthalamic area of patients with Parkinson's disease and their dependence on task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3137–3145. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05536.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 22 January 2007, revised 8 March 2007, accepted 13 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!